Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Forty Ninth Meeting


As I was unable to attend this weeks meeting it appears brother Derek took the blogging duties and decided to re-work the format a little bit. See the image above for what I've received to make this post, if someone has a Rosetta Stone for the scribble in the margins please let me know because I'm curious as to its contents. While I admire innovation within the WTBC, I think we'll go back to a more traditional format for our 50th meeting. Which includes tasting notes beyond taking words from the label to describe the beer.

2 comments:

  1. Comments:

    Beer is cold
    It is too cold outside
    The A/C is stuck on here

    Chocolate Stout - chocolatey
    Cherry Stout - cherryy
    Milk Stout - milky
    SS Imperial - imperially
    etc

    ReplyDelete